DriveReward Card - current terms and conditions
The DriveReward Card Terms & Conditions are listed below. If you have any questions about these DriveReward Card Terms & Conditions please Contact Us (email address link) The Scheme
2. The DriveReward Card account, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of DriveReward Ltd which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
3. All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
4. Members are only entitled to one DriveReward Card account each. DriveReward Ltd reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
5. Members must register their personal details and keep DriveReward Ltd informed of any changes. DriveReward Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. New accounts that are not registered within 6 months of first being used and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated or any points added for 6 months will be removed and any points forfeited.
6. The DriveReward Card is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is registered to that card.
7. DriveReward Cards, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the DriveReward Card member, as do any security details relating to the account. DriveReward Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
8. DriveReward Ltd may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel DriveReward Card accounts, cards, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
1. any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
2. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to any optional elements of the scheme;
3. any behaviour relating to DriveReward Card or any site participating in the DriveReward scheme, that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
9. DriveReward cards can only be used for purchases from sites participating in the DriveReward scheme and promotional partners who are part of the scheme.
10. The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. DriveReward Card cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
11. DriveReward Card accounts, cards, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
12. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
13. Members who do not collect any points for six months will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
14. Members may inherit the points or vouchers of a family member who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased. Points
16. Members must present their DriveReward Card at the relevant payment desk in order to collect points for a transaction at any participating site. Members will be required to quote their DriveReward Card number to collect points on purchases made through any catalogue, phone, partner or online transaction.
17. To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
18. Where points can be collected with partners further terms and conditions may apply.
19. Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products; these are decided at the discretion of any participating site or DriveReward Ltd.
20. A cardholder can earn a maximum of 100,000 points in any one calendar year.
21. DriveReward Ltd may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered normal consumer behaviour may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
22. DriveReward Ltd is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
23. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if DriveReward Ltd determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
24. Points have no monetary value and can be exchanged for vouchers or redeemed for goods or services.
25. DriveReward Ltd is under no obligation to award DriveReward Card points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions. General
33. The promoter of DriveReward and the DriveReward Card is DriveReward Ltd 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG
34. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of May 2018 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. DriveReward Ltd reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
35. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.